View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:01 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Cress purred happily as Hades wove around her, licking his cheek gently and gazing into his eyes with a smile. "You know me so well, Hades." She murmured, raising her head to meet her nose with his and closing her eyes blissfully. She moved away and ducked under the door, glancing back at Hades to make sure he was following before weaving through the grass towards the Graveyard. As she entered the place of the dead, a strong scent met her nose; the stench of death as well as the sweet aroma of a cat she had never forgotten. Her eyes widened faintly and she glanced over to the side to watch as Valentine burst through the bushes and skidded to a stop just in front of her. Her brother... was right there? Her jaw dropped open before she moved closer to him. "Val?"

"Cress!" Valentine meowed in response, nuzzling her gently in a brotherly way before scrunching his nose up. "What are you doing in a stinky place like this?" He asked, raising a paw to place it over his nose. "It stinks of death. I suppose this is yours and Hades doing?" He asked, his voice muffled slightly by the paw placed over his muzzle. Having mentioned Hades, Valentine glanced around to spot Hades just behind Cress and smiled. "Well hello there! You've gained a few more scars since we last spoke, Grim." He used the old nickname he had for Hades, tossing it out there casually as if they hadn't even gone their separate ways.
Hades smiles purring a bit when he followed his love only to find his old friend jumping out of the bushes. His eyes widened a bit but he smiles happily. “ hello to you too my friend. I see you have that rouge with you “ He Says referring to Nightmare who of course like he warned stated a bit but quickly looked away when hades looked at him. He looks at valentine and smiles “ yes I have, you should know settling down like you did ain’t going to be easy with my name everywhere. Many challenge me especially that rouge of yours yet none has won. But forgive I can’t really move much right now due to a annoying mistake on my part.” He Says referring to a new wound on his shoulder almost nearing his neck. “ either way, it’s great to see you old friend though.. you’ve gotten weaker what’s that smell?” He Says as he begins to stand by cress his tail wrapped around hers as he begins to smell valentine a bit closer. “ .. why do you smell like herbs? ... oh you were serious about that garden.. “ he looks at Nightmare who quickly stands by valentine “ ... just how soft did you get? Little flirt. “ he says playfully calling valentine by the old nickname he called him before when they were monsters now. Hades only kills when needed and often is just hunting or flirting with his loves. Yet cress will always be his love, she is his first crush after all. @rubinaito

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:44 PM.