View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Cress smiled warmly at Hades, malice gleaming in her eyes as he informed her that should the need arise she could take action and kill the molly herself. She strongly disliked it when cats waltzed into the territory as if it were their own, but each and every one of them either joined them as one of Hades' subordinates or died by his or Cress' claws. It was wonderful to live there. She shifted and looked outside through the crack in the door that served as the entrance and exit. Her paws were itching to go out and explore the 'graveyard' as she had dubbed it and find some trinkets from the corpses to claim as her own. Things such as collars, loose teeth, claws, and if she was lucky, glimmering earrings given to the now deceased cats by pet owners. However, Hades offer too hunt was too tempting to pass up. "I would love to go hunting with you, darling." She replied and licked his nose gently before moving over to the door.
He smiles as he soon stops her with his tail “ or we can ... walk though the graveyard? It has been a while since we’ve been there and you never know we might find something interesting?” He Says purring happily as he looks outside for a bit seeing a garden that he didn’t really noticed until now. He wonders a bit thinking: has that always been there? But ignores it when he looks at Cress, “ we can hunt later my love. We have all the time in the world you and I.” He Says purring as he moves by her doing something he knew she loved dearly. As he passed by her, he rubs his pelt against her and comes back around nuzzling his head against her neck “ please~ “ he says in a voice he knew she loved dearly.