View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly as he begins to stand up again “ .... “ he sighs softly as he sits down. He was always told that he was too nice for his own good. “ ... fine. You may stay. But be warned many tend to come here and challenge me. Do not worry I’m easily defeated.” He Says calmly as he jumps down to her and begins to walk up to her looking at her straight in the eye. “ I have plenty of places for you to rest or make a bed in here. So go ahead and pick a spot. My mate may be coming shortly so if you wish to be useful or simply for the sake of it. Go hunting I will as well but due to a .. recent mistake. I’m injured and won’t be able to catch something big so do help us out a bit okay?” He asks with a soft smile as he begins to walk by her. “ Iriss huh? Well welcome to my home. I don’t really kick anyone out unless they lose my trust so you don’t have to worry there. Just provide and help my home out a bit. “ he says with a playful smile as he begins to walk off now following the sound of a bell nearby.
@Reverie

He soon reaches a box and sees the little kittypet, he flicked his ear a bit as he begins to step forward a bit “ hello? May I ask why are you so close to my home?” He asks darkly claws out just in case. Hi sometimes a kittypet comes to challenge him as well. He doesn’t let up unless he knows the cat isn’t a threat.

Iriss nodded, she knew that it was going to be easy enough to stay but she hadn't assumed it would be that easy. She snorted, in surprise as the handsome tom walked away and pricked her ears hoping to pick up a noise of prey as easily as she had been allowed to stay. It was apparently her lucky day, she instantly picked up the sound of a shuffling rodent and creeped slowly in it's direction. She smiled happily as it came into her sights. It was a large plump squirrel, that could easily feed two cats. She pounced, and killed it in a swift blow. Picking up the soft furred animal she headed back towards the house, and entered through the broken boards into a rather cozy but messy place. She dropped the squirrel in the center, where the scent of prey was the strongest. Iriss looked around the place, quickly her gaze caught on a large rafter, big enough for her to stay, sleep, and even collect things if she wanted. Eyeing a shelf near to the ground she leaped onto it, and from shelf to shelf until she reached the large attic. She realized the window next to it was slightly ascrew, and she could easily open it. It opened out to a strong tree branch which she could climb down as her own private escape. She smiled, satisfied, and curled up in front of the window for a little while, after a short nap she would find moss and feathers to make a bed.

Last edited by Cosmo; January 12th, 2018 at 03:57 PM.