View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades Soon smells a other cat, his eyes glowed a bit as he begins to walk up to his home only to see a molly laying down in front of his home. He flicked his ear a bit and puts the mouse down in front of him. “ and you are?” He asks in a dark husky voice. His blue eyes cold and staring at her looked curious for a bit than they grew cold as he looks at her and smells her. “ I don’t need a clan cat here. So leave.” He says coldly as he licks up the mouse and begins to just walk by her almost ignoring her completely now. He walks down the room of empty and old broken desks and begins to jump onto the desk that once sat a teaching twoleg. He begins to lay down and quietly eat his meal however getting a bit annoyed knowing that she was just laying around in her home as if she owned the place.. the guts of cats these days. However he did feel a bit bad, the molly has scars like him and soon he speaks up again. “ what’s your name and what do you want?” He asks calmly now giving the molly the chance to earn his trust.
Than he heard it the sound of a bell, now he was getting a bit annoyed yet curious on why so many are coming suddenly. He first awaits the former clan cats answer than he will find the other one.

Iriss opened her hazel eye fully to look at the tom. He was a silver tabby tom, with a scar across his eye. He was quite handsome and regal, despite the violent air about him. "I'm not a clan cat, I left them long ago." Iriss huffed, regretfully raising herself into a sitting position. She had left the clans 13 moons ago, after deciding that their ways were not for her. She needed to be free, instead of being pushed around by a bunch of cats with different colored pelts that rushed and hissed like a messed up rainbow. She had decided that alone, though she had to fend for herself she was free, she was happy. She was alive. The tom could not judge her for fact that she still had many friends from her clan she talked to. He could no judge her for the fact she was born in a clan. She had left and that was what mattered. When he finally spoke again, nicer this time she slowed the negative thoughts towards him, and loosened her tense muscled that had been ready to fight. "I'm Iriss, and happen to want a place to live or a place no ones going to kick me out of." She stated confidently, for never did Iriss allow herself to get emotional or loose her confidence. She would always say things that gave cats the impression she was serious. This cat needed to know she meant business, but she was always welcome to having friends. As long as they could understand her.