View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:14 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Jingle, jingle, jingle.The sound of the little cat's collar bells rang out through the otherwise silent air. The feline, named Wisteria, shook her head as she settled down in front of a box. Her blue eyes matched her stormy grey fur, in a seemingly defiant way. The sunlight bounced off of her fur as if it were a one-way mirror, she lay there. She'd run away from home at a young age, younger than most runaway cats. Her head angled as the wind whistled through the trees, like it were a piper singing a melody. She took a sharp breath in, than out. In again. She usually was harmless, unless someone was a threat to her. She'd never attacked anyone before, save for self-defense. Wisteria lay there, daydreaming. She'd chosen not to think of the life she had before she ran away, as most of it was violent. Her black-tipped ears angled toward the trees as she heard the whistling again. Her paws reached out in front of her, claws making tiny marks in the dirt. She was older now, mature, and she didn't see any reason to let her past keep up with her. She wanted her past to go through her claws, and in the snap of a finger, it was gone.
lotusfang