Thread: Pea's Art Stuff
View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2017, 02:07 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Pea's Art Stuff

/IMPORTANT : While requests are still open as I don't want to refrain anyone from asking for a drawing if they want one, I have to warn that I'm rather busy and probably will start to give the first finished works around the end of december, unless I find some time to work on/finish them inbetween. (Take it as if it is a christmas gift if you want ^^')
Thanks if you understand ! \

Heyah ! I'm opening an art thread. I don't know why, I just felt like it.

So, first off, here's a bunch of rules :

-I don't have a schedule when doing requests, but if it takes too long you have every right to yell at me in all caps.
-You can criticise my drawings ! Or give me advice ! You can be harsh, but don't be insulting just for the sake of it. (Also be aware I like the sketchy feel of a drawing.)
-All my art is free to use, as long as :
-You credit me
-It's not specified otherwise

(If you break that last rule, I wont be able to do much, but I'll know, and I'll be very upset and probably a lil' bit angry with you.)

Requests :

Cost : Free (All)

I do requests ! Yup, I do. If you want, of course. There will only be two spots open at once for now as I know myself and know I'm not going to manage them otherwise. Number may go up with time.

WARNING : I do mostly cats or other animals, though I can do humans too. I'm just better with animals.

Request form 1 (One Character) :

Which Character ? :
Appearance ? (Link or Description (as detailed as you can.)) :
Headshot/Mid Body/Full Body ? :
Pose + Expression ? :
With Background/Without Background ? Describe.(Warning : Backgrounds take more time.) :
Basic/Detailed ? :
Traditional/Digital ? :
Colors : Yes/No ? :
Other :

Request form 2 (Multiple Characters) :

Which Characters ? :
Appearances ? (Link or Description (as detailed as you can.)) :
Headshot/Mid Body/Full Body ? (Every character seperately.):
Pose + Expression ? (Every character seperately.) :
Positions ? (Ex : [Cat 1] next to [Cat 2], [Cat 3 ] behind [Cat 1] …):
With Background/Without Background ? Describe.(Warning : Backgrounds take more time.) :
Basic/Detailed ?:
Traditional/Digital ? :
Colors : Yes/No ? :
Other :

PS : I may add more things to be requested, such as small animations and the likes.

Requests Spots :

Spot 1 : /Taken\ Essie and Romeo ( @FadingEchoes )

Spot 2 : /Taken\ Dragonstar ( @littleChristmasdragon )

Note : you can still request drawings even though the spots are taken ! It'll just mean you'll have to wait a bit until I'm finished with the current ones.

My art :

Drawings : Most of my pictures are in the album on my profile. Here's a few of them :

Description in my album.
All the kitties are mine. (Sorry if they look like one of your cats, coincidences happen.)

Halloween profile picture.

Swiftowl from the Dragonclan rp
(I often draw when I'm bored or tired, to stay focused in class.)

Animations :

Old "animation" I did on paint.
(Please tell me if the gif doesn't work. It seems to be alright now, but who knows.)

Hope that wasn't too tedious to read ! If you don't feel like requesting anything, that's entirely fine !

Have a good day/night !

Last edited by PeaFlower; December 28th, 2017 at 03:07 PM.