Thread: Private
View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
"Hey! It's called being chhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiilllllllllldish." He dragged out the word `childish`. Happily being carried by the one he foolishly fall for, while still actin like a giddy school girl. DNA smiled at his smile, poking his lip gently with his finger. "Happy Smile." He chirped, his eyes lit up in fear. "D-drop me?" He clung to Anapos' clothing, scared of being dropped and shattering to million of pieces. His nails dug a little into his back, which someone would have forcefully made him get off when he did that. DNA didn't know why but he was horrified by heights and the thought of being dropped made him think about getting dropped 100 ft. . When they reached the kitchen doors, he pecked him lightly on the cheek. "I already got the sweetest thing. I am not cute! I am handsome, mister." DNA chuckled, looking up into his eyes. His brown hair was messy, like always. He didn't let go of Anapos yet, scared when he did he would lose him forever
He laughs softly “ don’t worry I’m going to put you down slowly “ he says happily as he begins to put him down slowly like he just said. Now with DNA not in his arms, he smiles playfully “ oh so you admit it. You’re the sweetest, cutest thing here?” He asks with a playful smile and he holds DNA hand and bows kissing it as he did. “ and don’t worry. This day is our resting day. I won’t disappear just yet my lord. You have a ball to attend tomorrow and I have to....” his eyes were sad for a second as he stands back up. “ I’ll be in the garden unless you need something else?”