View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:53 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

blue looked over at him tilting her head to the side wih a funny smirk on her maw, "oh really? Why's there all this mess than?" she meowed gesturing with her tail to the trail of hay and mess left behind them. She smirked and let it go as she turned around and watched the scenery with a dazed expression. "Too busy thinking about yourself to think of much else huh?" she cooed playfully. Giving him a quick lick of reassurance before turning back to watch the sun rise.
”Owl.” Maple said quickly, still trying to push the accusations away, though now his eyes were glowing in a jokeful sort of way. Blue knew he was lying, so why bother? Well, lying had become the new normal for him, so maybe that was why. He didn’t want it to be why, but that’s what ended up happening. It was easier to build up something so much he felt like he only cared about himself, and why wouldn’t he care about himself? He just...cared about himself a little more than others. “Well, it’s just, I have everything here I would want and more,” he shrugged after Blue spoke, feeling a little more comfortable as he sat there, knowing he could be slightly more at ease with Blue, and she wouldn’t be...well...mean to him, like Dodge had, or Dusk did.