View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

blue laughed softly under her breath, and huffed another massive sigh. "I could hear you struggling to get all the way up here!" she cooed happily blinking as the harsh sunlight lit up the two cats and the barn. She blinked again and looked out over the horizon "ever wondered what was beyond there? If there was something bigger than us. Bigger than our little world here?" she asked softly. Not carding to look over at him as she spoke.
Maple scoffed, “I did no such thing!” he protested, trying to push it away. Don’t focus on the imperfections, focus on the perfections, he smiled. That smile soon turned into a neutral expression as he looked at Blue. What made her think like that? He hadn’t exactly grown up close to here, but he hadn’t been that far away either. Blue asking this just left him wondering what she meant. Was Blue going to leave as well? The thought made a bit of the fur on the back of his neck stand up in worry, and a slight bit of anger. How could she leave after Dodge just...did whatever he did? He shook his head slightly, and looked forward again. “Well...I’ve never given it much thought really,” he admitted, as he hadn’t really ever wanted to think about it. “Why do you ask?” he added after a moment, tilting his head slightly as he looked back at Blue.