View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:29 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Blue looked over her shoulder raising an eyebrow at him. "I have short legs. Small body" she mused leaning back into the wooden frame, feeling the peeling paint jab into her back. "It's just easier to get up here than it is to stand here and watch all of it go down" she meowed as she licked her paw and drew it neatly over one of her ears the gently clean it. She really forgot how she had enjoyed maples company, before anyone started the popularity game she had always found a deeper friendship between them. Just than a blinding ray of sun peeked over the valley flooding the barn with a dark orange color that gradually became lighter. Blue ducked a bit allowing the Ray to sail over her head and disappear into the barn. Than after her eyes slightly adjusted she sat back up to her full posture and sighed heavily. "Besides, if it's hard for me to get up here imagine how hard it is for yourself and those other knuckleheads" she silently joked licking down another tuft of uneven fur on her chest.
Maple simply nodded, listening to Belle. ”You’re Lucky in that sense,” he said, though he wasn’t that jealous of her. After all, if he was like Belle, he wouldn’t have his gorgeous face! That was the one thing that kept him from spiraling into a sort of depression, a feeling of superiority when it came to being attractive. He didn’t know what he would do without it, but he really didn’t care, since he barely even knew it existed. ”Hey, it wasn’t that hard!” he protested, since he had experienced a bit of trouble when trying to get up, but he wasn’t going to admit that. That was how he worked, he’d rather lie than admit he was wrong. Dodge and Dusk always seemed to get mad when they were proven wrong, but he just liked to deny it, it held a certain comedic effect to him as well. As long as he wasn’t forgotten, even if he was disliked, he was good, just watching the sun quietly, despite his eyes beginning to hurt a bit.

Last edited by :blue:; December 8th, 2017 at 03:30 PM.