View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[sounds good !! itll be a bit because i need to get the plot staff approved c; for now, we can maybe have a pre plot rp with them and nightpaw ? maybe talking about their new name/experience at the starcave and how they want to find gecko]
standing up, they gave a fur licks to their chest fur to get the dirt off. they could only chuckle watching nightpaw bounce around in excitement. they were proud of her. when they had first seen nightpaw, she could barely even walk for herself, much less tackle someone to the ground. they were beyond proud. padding over to her, they placed their head ontop of hers, resting it there for a moment before giving a small lick. ¨im proud of you.¨ awhile ago they were different. they wouldnt show the smallest bit of affection or praise when it came to things, and now here they were being a softy towards this molly they were a bit too protective of. they pulled away, looking towards her. ¨id say thats enough training for the day, have you worked up an appetite?¨
(Sure! Let’s do it)
Nightpaw let out a happy purr as Daypaw rested their head on hers. At the mention of food, she peeled up even more. “Yes! I hope there’s a nice juicy mouse on the freshkill pile,” she meowed as she began to trot back toward camp waiting up so that she and Daypaw could walk back toward. “Thank you so much Daypaw.” The medicine cat had done so much for Daypaw since they met. The shecat didn’t know how she’d ever make it up to them. She was still determined to try anyway, but in the mean time, she was just glad to have them as a friend.