View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The short female gave her mentor a sweetened smile, dipping her head with a gentle nod. “That sounds like a wonderful idea.” She said with a purr, her tail lashing behind her excitedly, “With the cold moons almost upon us, it would be nice to warm ourselves up with some well-deserved exercise. Do you really think that I am ready to become a warrior?” Her eyes shone with happiness and excitement, knowing that a long time ago, she had doubted herself when the thought of becoming a warrior was almost impossible for her because of her shortened legs or something. Life had become so difficult in the past few moons, but with the help of Raspberrybubble, it all seemed to turn around and become good once more. The munchkin looked to the training cave that was across the clearing, hidden slightly by some trees of the woodland area, awaiting for her mentor to start the race - Newtpaw knew that she could win if she tried hard enough to achieve such. She was determined to be the best darn warrior that she could ever be in her lifetime.
She smiled,” You need a moon more work then you’ll be a warrior. Mark...Set....Go!” She shouted racing as hard as she could towards the training cave.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here