View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2021, 10:56 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@Rxmulus @Pepperkins
[Possibly dark? talks about death n such, also I am so sorry this is so late]

Beetlekit was watching the cats of the nursery move about. Her green eyes narrowed at all these cats. They were basically strangers to her, sure the tortoiseshell recognized their scents but all these cats were just moving bodies of scent and sound to her. None of them interacted with her. Not even her own siblings or mother acknowledged her! It was extremely frustrating. Yet, it left her time to watch, and observe the cats around her. To ponder things that really weren't brought up.

What was it like to die? Do cats forget to miss you once you are gone so long? Does a cat really go to an after life or do they just disappear after death? How many ways was there to die? Beetlekit wanted to know these things. They intrigued her and made her ponder quizzical things. It kept her kind busy when she was not observing the busy Clan.
Beetlekit slowly turned her gaze to the large tom that pushed his way into the nursey. He was not a cat she recognized at all. And yet, he was offering to tell stories? She never heard any of those.
Curiosity took the young molly over and she moved her speckled self over to the huge tom. Her green eyes scanned over him before she just sat in front of him. Beetlekit's position was tense, yet proper. "I've not heard a story before." She declared not exactly sure what she was signing up for by coming to this stranger.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; May 6th, 2021 at 10:56 PM.