View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2021, 08:29 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: (HELP) Bone's Prisoner

Pit's heart jumped as more cats appeared, not seeming the nicest either. Turning to Tiny, he whispered quickly Get her out of here. I'll stall a bit and then join you. This'll be fine. The last bit was more to himself than anything, but it felt good to say in the moment anyway. Turning back to the new arrivals, he mewed smoothly Hello. I'm not sure the situation is conducive to a "nice to meet you", but nice to meet you anyway. Politeness and friendliness never hurt, at least he didn't think so. Taking a step forward he tried to block their line of sight subtly, keep them from watching Tiny leave.
----------------
WHY? Why was her father so brave and so dumb at the same time, and why had she even listened to him? It was NEVER a good idea to mess with cats in a bad state, no twolegs in sight, it just meant there was a dangerous cat around, and here they were messing with a whole GROUP of them. Sighing, she whispered Pretend you know their leader or something. Don't fight them. before turning her attention back to the she-cat. Come on. Act scared. she whispered, hoping that a ruse of taking her somewhere worse would get them off the hook, before adding loudly Come on rat. You'll pay for what you did! She thought it sounded fairly menacing at least. @~Raven~ @-Skyfall-