View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2021, 05:07 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Novick View Post
Shadepaw heard Finchwhisker call his name and bounded off towards the area he heard the voice but when he arrived he realized that Finchwhisker was already up ahead. Running at full speed to catch up to his mentor before he left without him he called out "wait for me"
It wasn't too long of a wait before Finchwhisker spotted and heard his apprentice running toward him. "Good. Now that you're here, I need to give you a brief lesson before we start hunting. Let's not waste any time," he said, motioning for Shadepaw to come stand in front of him. "Show me your best impression of a hunter's crouch." Kits always liked to play-hunt in the nursery, so the deputy assumed Shadepaw had likely attempted the crouch before, or at very least heard of it. The plan was to go through the crouch, stalking, pouncing, and then they'd be all set. It was definitely on the more basic side of skills, but they could delve into more advanced techniques and trickier types of prey some other time, when they weren't on a patrol.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩