View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2021, 11:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Ebonyfang looked at Echokit. He had heard about some cats fur changing white. Sometimes it was just normal for that cat. It wasn't anything bad. he didn't know the actual name for it as cats wouldn't know. "Its a rare condition for a few cats. It won't hurt you none I promise.", he meowed. this was the first time he had seen anyone with this condition, but it didn't look deadly to him. It just meant er fur was changing colors.

// @Fletcher; @ChillCat; \\

The medicine cat didn't want to give Frostpaw anything. He didn't really like giving away herbs that much anymore. Plus Dawnstar would be upset if he gave her any of their resources. Wait a minute Dawnstar wasn't exactly here. They had plenty of cobwebs and marigolds. He wouldn't give her marigolds though. No those were his special resources. "I can give you cobwebs, but I ain't giving you my marigolds. There might be a battle coming up soon and we will need the marigolds. Cobwebs are everywhere, so.", Ebonyfang meowed. He grabbed the cobwebs and handed them to Frostpaw. "Shrewstep show her to the border. I don't want her getting any ideas and stealing herbs.", he meowed. he trusted Shrewstep to take he through the territory. "If I catch you Frostpaw stealing anything I will see to myself that I end your existence(too late).", he meowed.

// @Zesty Mango; @gs29513; \\

Ebonyfang looked up from where he and Bouncepaw were sorting through the herbs to see a young kit and an apprentice come in. It didn't look to good for the poor scrap. He didn't like kits getting injured inside it made him sad. They were their future, but not when they get injured and possibly die. "Bouncepaw get me some moss dipped in the stream. We need that wound on his head cleaned.", he meowed. Ebonyfang grabbed some cobwebs and padded over to Venomkit. he placed them down before going to make him a nest. Once he was done he looked at the kit. "here lay on the moss. It must be uncomfortable on the floor.", he meowed.

// @Exis; @Fletcher; \\

The tom looked at the queen who entered the den. The scratch on their side looked a little bad. Why on earth were they out of camp without a warrior. They were a queen for crying out loud. Did she want her kits to die? He grabbed some cobwebs and padded over to her. "Hey Bouncepaw go get me a marigold and wild garlic from the herb storage.", he meowed. Ebonyfang placed the cobwebs to stop the bleeding. He covered every part of the injury and waited for his apprentice.

// @Fletcher; @rosetherosey; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do