Old March 8th, 2021, 10:03 AM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: March Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw practically tumbled after Dawnstar as she led the clan towards the Seastones- he didn't get to go to the last gathering, and was excited to finally meet some cats from Thunderclan and Riverclan! He only had met the other medicine cats at that point.

Or so he thought he'd be meeting the others tonight.

Naturally, as soon as he saw where Dawnstar was going, he made an effort to find a spot as far away as possible from her at the Seastones, and settled down on a small rock that was still warm from that day's sunlight.

[OPEN]

Hallowstep

The smokey grey tom slowly lurched into the area. As the moon had passed, he'd been eating less and less- his ribs were partially visible through his pale fur. Hallowstep's breathing was forceful, his eyes were sunken in, and glaring directly at Shadowclan's leader.

He'd never before had such vivid thoughts of sinking his teeth into another cat's throat. He was so, so hungry. So tired. So Ravenous.

Disgusting.

[OPEN]

~Moonpaw~

Moonstep looked to the two cats seeing the smoky gray tom he looked hungry to her and she couldnt stand to see any cat hungry she went out to find food after awhile of catching afew mouse she came back going to the cats cautsly "u-um e-excuss me, i-i thought you mite want this" she said laying the three mice in front of the gray tom "i hope it helps" she said smileing

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder