View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2021, 08:11 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dreams of a disbeliever and a ghost [Private]

"Herbs? I guess if youre the the medicine cat apprentice you claim that is a shared.... interest? Knowledge? Whatever. The herbs I know are poppyseeds for pain and sleep, catmint for greencough, honey for sore throats (though Ive no clue got to get it without being stung half to death), and marigold applied to cuts to prevent and cure small infections. Though it does little to help for the deep very serious infections Ive found, its not enough sometimes..."

Mapleleaf and Owlflight dying slowly and painfully in the medicine cat den, infection spread everywhere in their body and turning their blood sour. He didnt know marigold then but now had a horrible feeling that it still wouldnt have been enough if he did. And then there was the other issue.
"Ive no clue what youre talking about. Like seriously I dont even recognise those names much less the plant theyre attached to. Whats a travel pack? You take it while traveling to make it easier or something? That'd be really useful for those pointless trips to the starcave those are super tiring. And what does sorrel do?" This was probably all fake or made up herbs his brain was creating during this dream but Snakepaws brain was hardwired to hyper focus on new herb knowledge already. With no one available to him who had a good knowledge bank of these things the tom had started to be on the constant look out for tid bits he could pick up from others from anywhere. So while he thought this all was probably nothing his brain hooked on it anyway and Snakepaw needed to know more.... Just in case.
@spade