View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2021, 08:34 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...postcount=8456

Frostpaw returned to the den with two deathberries and carefully set them down,” In case Tidepaw’s really tough and one doesn’t kill him. You’re not a killer, want me to force feed them to Tidepaw?” she asked genuinely trying to be thoughtful along with wanted to feed someone deathberries just to see what happened.

Rainywhisker stares at the two berries on the ground. They were pristine and looked delectable almost, if not for knowing of their potent poisonous flesh inside. He hardly moves, a muscle for another heartbeat before jerking out of his trance to give the molly a nod. "Yes, you'll do it. I want no part in this." He turns his gaze upon Buckstar then. "For future reference, Buckstar, if there is ever a time where Frostpaw is not present or able, I will not be filling her place in giving deathberries to any cat." His copper gaze flickers to Tidepaw. "It is atrocious... Frostpaw, proceed. Don't allow him any final words. Thunderchaser, as I said before, you are welcome to a nest for the time being. Otherwise, I believe you may go and rest in your own now." He was done with this in spirit. The older gray tom felt exhausted suddenly, and rather forlorn. "I'll have his body prepared later for burial if that is something you wish for him," he mutters to Buckstar with a finalizing nod.
[ @Kai, @~Fox~, @Slushie ]

+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

Hawkpaw felt himself being brought into the medicine cats den by a warrior he couldn't name, and lain down in a nest. Barely aware of what was going on, Hawkpaw lay limp and let the cats adjust him.

[ There was some confusion in the last post, so I will respond as though Hawk has not been seen to by Frostpaw yet. ]
The gray tom glances up from what he'd been doing to the apprentice being laid out. His jaw tightens at the sight of the familiar tom- Hawkpaw, if he remembered correctly. Without hesitating, Rainywhisker glides to his side and hunches over, sniffing at the wounds. Unsure whether or not the warrior desired sticking around, Rainywhisker decides to try and get the apprentice talking instead. "Do you know where you are? I need you to tell me exactly what hurts, if you can." Having Hawkpaw speaking to him would be far less frightening than letting a bleeding apprentice lie in silence.
As he waits for an answer of any sort, the gray male moves towards the back of the den and sniffs out something familiar. Frostpaw had informed him in the past of marigold, and he knew exactly what it looked like as well. He takes two and grabs a swathe of cobwebs as well to return with. If the tom knew anything, it was to staunch the bleeding first. He presses cobwebs to the shoulder wound, and to the other scrapes he could see that were actively bleeding. He knew just by looking that the tom's leg wasn't... Right. But he wouldn't bite more than he could handle at once. Maybe Frostpaw would comply with him and assist with that.
[ @Zesty Mango ]

+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Tallkit padded in the den,the shecat looked around and saw Rainywhisker. Rainy the puppy hurt me and my muzzle hurts along with my shoulder. The torbie kit sat down but Crookedkits death flashed in her mind and Tallkit over covered her muzzle cut to wipe her tears.
I want Crooky back,I want Sunny back. Thundy betrayed me,she let me be dragged away from Sunny and Brokenhearty. Rainy is that right? To me its not but you know how it works right? Thundy told me they were all dead,what does dead mean? Tallkit looked at her bloody paws,the blood dried but it brought up Crooky death back.
Crooky was playing with a puppy but then it ate him? Is that normal? Wheres Frosty? She was in a light shock but she still had question,what did dead means

Rainywhisker frowns as a kit stumbles into the medicine den. He knew of what was going on outside, knew of what happened to them. What was a kit doing harmed in that? "You look to have escaped death by quite the blessing," he mrrows to them as he reaches into the back for some cobwebs. Settling beside Tallkit, he sighs softly. "I don't know," he meows. Because he had no idea what the kit was going on about, they were being rather nonsensical. As he stoops over to clean the kitten's ears and her muzzle he thought of what else he could use to help. Perhaps a poppy seed? Would that be alright to give to a kit? She was clearly in shock... Perhaps. He'd see how this played out. For the time being, he just needed to clean the wounds to apply the bandaging.

+

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Brokenstar was sick of StarClan's inaction, having grown impatient of their delayed meddling when his Clan remained a victim of an incompetent puppet. ThunderClan had suffered enough -- this needed to end. Now.

In Rainywhisker's dreams, Brokenstar emerged in a vortex of snow and ice. The cold air was enough to bite the skin of even the fluffiest cat. It wasn't as flashy as what Icestar had done to Coldamber, but it should've been enough to catch Rainywhisker's attention.

"Heed my words Rainywhisker!

"Fear the early frost in the breeze, for you have been deceived. Ice-touched shadows faked the sign to Coldamber, and ThunderClan is paying the price of manipulation! ThunderClan will not survive if you do not end this parasite to our Clan."

And just like that, Brokenstar vanished - permitting Rainywhisker to wake up.

Rainywhisker wakes with a start. The fur on his neck was standing on-end and his eyes were bright with alarm. What was that? Breathing in, the tom pushes himself up to sit and shake out his pelt. That cat was so familiar! Why? Realization dawns on him before too long, and he looks outside with another start. He needed to go and talk to Buckstar. Together, they would contemplate this dream.