View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2021, 05:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Bramblefire01 @Panda1440 @implimm

Frostpaw came into the den, she had a bad wound on her side from a coyote attack, because dumb ‘ol Frostpaw decided it was a good idea to fight the coyotes instead of doing healing. She intended to keep Rainywhisker useless, but seeing two cats with really bad wounds she scanned around her den,” Grainyflicker, put pressure on that apprentice’s open wound while I grab marigold and cobweb!” she shouted darting into her herb storage returning with all of her marigold (5 marigold), and some cobweb, she tossed a marigold to Rainywhisker and stuck some cobwebs on his fur before rushing to Applepaw shouting to Rainywhisker,” Chew the marigold and smear it on the wound before applying cobweb. I’m only teaching you this because I’m not going to let one of these apprentices die because I don’t want you stealing my rank...” she shouted. She had never treated a missing eye before so she began to chew some marigold and spit it in the eye socket, carefully using a leaf on the ground and sticking it in the socket to smear the marigold around the socket since her paw would obviously not fit there. Then she reached for some cobwebs and began to shove them straight into the socket. She awkwardly used her paw to smack at her damaged ear trying to decide whether or not to keep it or just remove it. She did decide to use another marigold and smear it on the rest of the scratches on the face, before covering most of the apprentice’s face injuries in cobwebs, making sure to leave her nose and mouth clear and her other eye able to open,” hmm...do I keep the ear or just rip it off...seems kind of useless now.” she meowed to herself.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; February 20th, 2021 at 06:23 PM.