View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:42 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

(Both open)

Sometime during the fray and her frozen terror, Cedarleaf unfroze and yowled. Her mind finally started working again, and with what she hoped was a fierce yowl, leapt at a coyote. She had to fight for her Clan, and her Clanmates. She felt her claws score the coyote's side. Then its teeth caught her tail, and she felt some noise come out of her mouth as she was yanked off and left in the dirt. She slashed her claws at the coyote's nose when it tried to come back and bite her.

~~~~~~

Lightningpaw jolted up. What were those noises? They sounded exciting! And like... like a battle! He had no idea how to fight, or even what was going on at the moment, just that he was late and was not going to be left out. He raced out of the apprentice's den with a yowl that stopped very abruptly when he saw hundreds (or so it seemed) coyotes swarming the camp, with cats and the smell of blood mixed in the fray. That wasn't what he expected, but he wasn't complaining! "FOR THE ROOOOOCKS!" he yowled (for some strange reason), and ran straight for a big, mean looking doggy cousin without thinking about what would happen.
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.