Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2021, 10:16 AM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Thunderglade

Ravenkit scurried back as the leader tried to grab him. He believed that he wanted to help.. Did Thunderclan have a bad problem as well? He swallowed, was he perhaps being selfish? No it wasn't selfish to risk your life! Was it? He looked away from the leader not being able to reach his eyes for a moment. Why'd he think they were in this situation? They couldn't fight or their Leader would die, die! He couldn't take it. He couldn't go back to his mother! He'd be lucky if he was an apprentice by the time Whitekit was a warrior for disobeying her and running away. Finally he spoke, shaking his head sadly. I'm-I'm Ravenkit. My mother won't understand He said quietly frowning at Buckstar didn't he understand he didn't just walk out of camp with permission? I have to go, I wish you luck. Please don't come for me. He mewed gently looking up into the leader's eyes and he didn't even understand what he was doing himself. He nodded as in a goodbye and then crouched he was getting ready to sprint. He was unusually fast well not for Windclan he might have a crooked tail but he learned how to work- well a bit-.. But he had time to leave.. He knew that. He sprinted out with hesitation no warrior would understand the situation the young kit was in.

[ @Slushie Heh is it alright if I wrap this roleplay up? You don't have to respond. ]

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; February 2nd, 2021 at 10:16 AM.