Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2021, 08:26 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Thunderglade

Ravenkit's body sprang up in surprise. Fear lingered in his eyes as he looked up and shrank under the huge cat's gaze. I-Who are you? I-I le-f-t-t camp-- I mean.. That's none of you.. Business! He stammered letting a bunch of words fall out of him and he looked up. Who was this? He looked strong. Wait- oh dear- OH NO! It-It was Buckstar! How long had he been on the soft ground? He licked his shaken fur as fast as he could but he failed to let it lie flat. How could he explain to Buckstar this. Uh. He didn't have to!! Buckstar was Thunderclan's leader so maybe he should be worried. As he heard Dawnstar was cruel and crazy but Buckstar was wise and kind of nice so would he take him captive? Perhaps Buckstar could help him find his Leader! He suddenly looked up at him hopefully still fearful and not trusting of the new cat but he could feel hope spark in his chest as he looked into his eyes but couldn't find the words to talk to the leader. He was still a kit so when he tried to talk he just made a tiny moan be let out of his tiny muzzle.

[ @Slushie - Sorry I spelled your name wrong and I just realized-]

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; February 1st, 2021 at 06:00 PM.