View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:55 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Training cave [Mafia training area II]

@Exis

Ashfeather blinked open her eyes, finding herself in a clearing. It smelled like pines, and looking around, she noticed some spindly trees. At first, she was confused; then she remembered the whole confrontation with Blackhaze. Scared, the queen stood up, her skinny legs quaking. Steadying herself, she tried to see if she could find any other cats there, but there weren't any... for now. Meeting Blackhaze had honestly been a shock: the tom had looked like a Dark Forest spirit - he'd been in the Dark Forest - and he had invited her into this... group.
"B-blackhaze?" she asked quietly. From a while back, she remembered what Twilightstar had told her, multiple moons ago, when she had just become a warrior: Avoid that tom. He's bad news. And she had obeyed. Yet now he was dead, something that she hadn't even realized, she thought guiltily. Was she betraying her Clan and her leader?
Her mind also went to WindClan's current situation. Gulping, she remembered that Dawnstar now had full control over the Clan. Not only that, but Twilightstar was missing, and Breezefeather had died. So many bad things were happening... did Blackhaze know of this? Of what was happening in his former Clan, with Dawnstar as the leader?

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!