View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

{For @Frisk}

Today was the first day that he would take Rowanpaw for an actual training session, and Grouseflurry couldn't have been more excited. I mean, the brown tabby was more often than not excited about something, or at least happy and cheerful, but now he was even more so as he eagerly went strolling out of the warriors den, quickly shaking out his limbs individually as he did, loosening them up a bit to the best of his ability. The sun was just barely making it's way above the horizon, the sky still relatively dark with gentle pastel colors of sunrise painting the horizon that really no cat could see through the cover of the tree's that made up Skyclan's territory. Standing in the relatively quiet clearing of the camp he was now deputy of, he forced himself to pause for a moment and just drink in his surroundings, letting the smell of the air, the crispness of it, run through his nose, gently stinging the inside of it, having to blink a few times as the crisp freshness pricked at his green hues. It was serene in the morning air, but being the excitable, busy cat he was, he didn't want to spend much more time divulging in the 'beauty of the morning' and instead decided to quickly snatch something out of the fresh kill pile, a plump mouse, settling down not too far from the pile.

I'll go and wake him up if he doesn't happen to get up before I finish this. Thought the deputy to himself as he quickly began to tuck into his breakfast, his hindpaws tucked neatly beneath him and his forepaws holding his meal in place, his tail at his side but the tip twitching and quivering with the energy he had built in him. Despite being over 30 moons old, one might come to think that he was a young warrior with that much energy, but those who knew Grouseflurry knew that he has always been like that and will likely always be like that, it would take something serious to alter this warrior's bright outlook on life.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?