View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2021, 10:30 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: A Bad Dream *PRIVATE*

As he dozed off, Dayheart enjoyed the peace and quiet of unconsciousness.. for a few moments. He soon opened his eyes to the sight of a familiar cat, and it took just a few seconds for him to register who it was and immediately want to get the hell out of here.

It was Charredpaw.

There was no mistaking it. "Nope. Nope. Nope nope nope nope," Dayheart mumbled, turning around -- away from Charredpaw -- and trying to figure out a way out of here. Well... if he was with Charredpaw, that meant he was dreaming. Or dead. He hoped he was just dreaming. How did he wake up?? Hmm... Maybe if he just willed himself to wake up really hard, it would work. He sat and stared at the floor, trying to force himself into waking up using sheer willpower. Please please please please please. What had he done to deserve this? Well.. he had killed Charredpaw. That was probably why he was here with Charredpaw. Still... Dayheart wasn't sure if he was ready to come face to face with the poor apprentice.

When Charredpaw spoke and asked if it was him, Dayheart paused for a second, panicking. "Uuuuuuhhhhhh... nope. Who's Dayheart? My name is,,,, um... Heartday."

Yup. Perfect. Charredpaw would never suspect it was him... Or at least, that was what Dayheart was telling himself. He was 99% sure Charredpaw would eventually figure it out, but that didn't mean Dayheart had to be upfront about it. And hey- if Dayheart could get out of here before Charredpaw figured out that he was the Dayheart who killed him, that'd be great, although the chances were slim. It seemed like Charredpaw already knew that he was Dayheart, so... Dayheart was in a hurry to get out.

When Charredpaw sat down in front of him, Dayheart froze. Aaaaa. AAAA. AAAAAA. Seeing him up close made the guilt feel ten times worse. He felt so bad, and the idea of trying to lie to Charredpaw about who he was wasn't helping his consciousness. "So... uh... how ya doin'..? And what'cha doin in my dream, Apprentice-That-I-Definitely-Have-Not-Met-Before?"

// @Kai