Old January 19th, 2021, 04:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Weeping Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Mosswhisper
@Zesty Mango

The tom let out a wheezy laugh as she complied. Not happily. But at least she had complied. He listened silently as she explained what happened. Narrowing his eyes as he heard how she had addressed their leader. "Buckstar, Frostb- er Frostpaw." he coughed. He tilted his head from one side to the next, thinking carefully about how to respond. Yes. His sister was incredibly loud, demanding, and egotistical. But she was clever. Did burning it clean it? He'd have to ask that later.

The Tuxedo mix pressed his paws into the ground. "It was. Clever. I'll admit. But try and think about it through his eyes. Thunderclan's been on fire so many times. He's lived through one of them at least. We've seen our clanmates burn. Frost...Frostbreeze." he stated, voice dripping with sorrow. "I'm sure he was just worried about both of you. Not just Dawnfern. Imagine...hmm. Try and imagine how a dad would scold their kits. They don't do it because they're angry. They scold them because they're worried after they do something that could harm them." he attempted to explain. Flailing his paws around.
Frostpaw blinked, he seemed genuine but it was dumb,” But Buckbranch isn’t my father or anything, he’s just the false leader of Thunderclan. Why does he care, Dawnfern isn’t related to him, besides if he was reasonable he’d ask me a question about if what I was doing was actually safe.” she huffed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here