View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2016, 08:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Grousestar needed to end this quickly and efficiently, there didn't need to be some elaborate tactic, he simply needed to incapacitate this cat, force him to submit and drive him out, and if he didn't submit, like Ratnight, he would.. Well. He hated to think it, but he would have to kill him as well.
Grousestar was not a killer and hit haunted him greatly to know that he's already had to kill one cat, he won't be able to forget it, but he knows that if that's what must be done, then he will do it.
That cat that he was looking at, it had to be the leader of this clan, the leader that he would have to end, so without any form of hesitation, the brown tabby raced towards Singenight, claws already slid out and a deathly calm look in those emerald eyes of his, there was no tension in his body as he bounded across the clearing towards the dark forest worshiping cat who was already rearing up on his hind legs, appearing to be ready for Grousestar's attack. There would be no words, this was going to be strictly fighting. The Savannah then landed back on all fours to slash at the Skyclan leaders chest, whom swiftly jolted back before launching forward to ram his head into the tom's chest, a hit that would not only knock the breath from the other tom's lungs, but also send him sprawling onto his back or side.
{And due to the lateness of this reply, I'll just have to say it hits, if you don't mind, if you do mind, then I'll simply edit this so that we can continue.}
Grousestar's head rammed right into his chest, knocking the other sprawling backwards and immediately the Skyclan leader was on him, slamming a paw down on Singenight's throat, making sure to add emphasis to the situation the other was in my lightly digging his claws in, his other paw held firmly on Singenight's chest, to keep the tom down.
"Surrender now or I will be forced to take as many lives you have to live. Should you surrender, you will leave this territory, all of these territories and will never set paw in these clans again or I will end your life."
That grave calmness that was in his eyes was mimicked in his voice. Grousestar wasn't here to play games. He's seen too many cats die during these battles and he wanted to see no more. If he had to kill Singenight, then he wanted him to be the last cat to die. He didn't like all of this death, but he knew it was necessary for the good of others. For the worship of Starclan. This is what Starclan wanted.
[It's cool!]
@fenic! @S A G I E
Singenight attempted to duck away, but his thoughts were swirling. He knew he couldn't keep it up. He had had a rough past few moons throughout his leadership. It had been emotionally and physically tiring for the Savannah. Grousestar's head butt hit him square on, leaving the leader sprawled across the ground. He coughed as his breath slowly returned to him. He blinked open his eyes from the split second of blackness that came with a nasty throb on the back of his head. Just as he was feeling better and began to find his paws again, he felt yet another weight on his chest, this time it was the leader's paw. His ears perked slightly as he slowly comprehended the threats launched at him. Anger surged through him and he desired to fight back, to take the leader down, to end the march through the Clans. Although his body wouldn't allow him too. The tom knew this battle was over. He had noticed slightly that his cats were failing. There were too many of the Starclan loyalists. He shoved the tom off forcefully and took one last swipe at the leader, signaling for him to back away. He dashed off and pulled Sorrelskip forcefully away. "Get the kits, we have to leave, now!" He said dashing towards the nursery. "Gorsefeather!" he yowled. "Grabs a kit and go! We haveto leave now!" He ducked into the nursery emerging moments later, Burningkit and Dapplekit swinging from his jaws.
[Grab all the kits, Brindle can fight them at the border]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~