Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2021, 03:42 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Thunderglade

Cricketfire watched the older tom, and was slightly confused in why he stopped. But everything, well, actually, something, made sense again when he caught the look Stripeseed gave him. "Then help us find out what's causing the prey to go quiet." He didn't know if Gullpaw had noticed that yet, but he gave her a moment to let that sink in. He surveyed their surroundings again, whiskers twitching nervously. He lifted a paw to start walking after Stripeseed and help finish marking the border, but the screech of a bird stopped him in his tracks.

Trying to stay as still as possible, he took in a breath of the air. If he did move, and there was a predator, it would give their location away. And there didn't seem to be anything. He dared a look at his Clanmates, deciding he just had to hope that nothing was there. The bird could've been warning the other birds of them, right? But a whole Clan wouldn't silence the prey like this. @VALLIANCE @Zesty Mango
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.