View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2016, 05:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather hissed, surprised but Dovecloud's sudden attack. Blood dripped from the back of his neck. Redpaw lashed out at the calico tom and one of his claws caught skin, leaving his chest blood stained. Gorsefeather bared his teeth at the tiny apprentice and lept onto his back, shoving him to the ground. He bent down to the tom's ear. "Your luckily I'm not in a killing mood, apprentice. So I suggest you get out of here before I give you some wounds you won't recover from." Gorsefeather hissed into Redpaw's ear. Gorsefeather unsheathed his claws and dug them into Redpaw's shoulders. "Got it?" Gorsefeather snarled, furious. The calico tom lashed his tail in fury before leaping off of Redpaw to face the cat that used to mean so much to him, but now that was gone.

Gorsefeather narrowed his eyes to slits as he looked at Dovecloud. His eyes flames of onyx. "Do you think I can change any of it, Dovecloud? I know what we had...and I just threw it all away. We can't go back now, don't you see that! And frankly, I don't want to go back. I-I love Lilypelt with all my heart, and I'm trying to start over, not make the same mistakes I did with you." Gorsefeather looked down at his paws, tears welling in his eyes. He then looked back at Dovecloud, his eyes buring with murderous hatred. The calico tom bunched his muscles and lashed out at Dovecloud. He then sprang back from his former lover and covered her in a flurry of scratches. "But, if you want to kill me...try." Gorsefeather meowed.
@Pink Orca!
Dovecloud let out a yowl of pain as she was continuously clawed, the queen hissed and landed a heavy blow on Gorsefeather's cheek, hoping to buy herself enough time to regain her conscious "You don't think I know that?! I never said I wanted you back, I never said I wanted to kill you!" she spat, her green eyes blazed with hatred "All I want, the whole reason as to why I'm even talking with you in the first place, Is so that maybe, maybe, I can claw an apology out of you!" she spat, her tail lashed back and fourth and her bloodied silver fur rose in anger "I want an apology...for what you've done to me....for all the pain, hatred....all of these....evil, evil....emotions you've caused me to feel. I'm not the same warrior I was before the fire....You've changed me, and not in a good way. At first it was to make sure you wouldn't do the same thing to Lillypelt that you did to me....but...." the queen trailed off, and let out a sigh. The silver tabby stepped to the side and looked away from her former mate, her green orbs wavered with heartbrake and sadness "Hurry up and go....before I really do decide to kill you.....Singenight's calling...." she said, sadness dripped from her words as she dragged her green orbs back up to look at Gorsefeather.
Dovecloud let out a saddned chuckle "I don't know if you trust me...or believe me when I say this but....I promise to Protect Lillypelt, as well as your kits.....I know what it's like to loose both, and I wouldn't want that suffering to be passed down upon others." she said softly as she turned her gaze away from the deputy 'I'm such a mouse-brain....I guess I haven't really gotten rid of my feelings for him.' she thought as she let out a sigh and began to make her way back to the nursery, refusing to listen to what the deputy was going to say, and refusing to watch him leave her again 'I don't think I'd be able to take it if I watched him leave my life once more....for now, I must stay true to Gustflight.....and my kits.' she thought, her heart lurching as she remembered exactly who's kits they were 'huh...how Ironic.....I still love Gorsefeather....I gave birth to his kits....I love Gustflight....I gave birth to his kits.....I wonder who exactly they'll take after when they become warriors.' she thought as she risked a glance at the calico warrior, fresh tears streaming down her face as she watched, once more, her love walk away from her....no, no it was different this time, this time, they walked away from each other...this time, they were on equal terms, and knowing that, made the silver queens heart skip a beat.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 21st, 2016 at 07:05 PM.