View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2016, 04:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
( @starfall Bump)
@Lilly
{Whoop sorry, and lol it's okay.}
{{Wonder How Gorseleap's Gonna React}}

Gorseleap turned his blazing green orbs back upon the apprentice, he snarled at the molly and sneered at the Thunderclan warrior "Really? Well I hope you live a wonderful life knowing that you just condemned you, your mate and your future kit's lives to death." he spat, his words dripped with hatred, but were laced with amusement as he imagined the trio of cats dying slowly by his own claws. The golden tabby cleared his thoughts and put on a fake hurt face, "Aw, did you reject my offering because of what I said earlier." he said, fake hurt evident in his voice "Well, I may not believe in love, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in loyalty. I am loyal to my family, no one else." he spat, his green eyes flashed with horror once he saw what move Mapledash was preforming.
Gorseleap crouched and hissed, his green orbs flicked between his two opponents, mainly focusing on the charging Thunderclan warrior. 'How does he know that move?! My mentor's just started teaching me that move, how does this piece of Crowfood know how to preform it?! No matter, I know how to dodge it, so I should be able to live.....But now that I know he knows that move, I can't stay here long.' He decided, his tail twitched nervously as he waited for the tom to get closer. Finally when Mapledash was just a few mouse-lengths away the golden tabby dropped onto his stomach and rolled to the left, avoiding the fatal blow. Instead of being clawed in the neck the Windclan warrior got a huge gash on his shoulder, earning himself a hiss of pain as he picked himself back up. The golden tabby turned his smoldering green gaze upon the duo and snarled "We will be back, so you'd better make sure you survive, cause I plan on ripping you two to shreds when I get back, then you'd with you joined." he spat then scampered off, his golden pelt littered with clumps of snow and caked in dirt and blood. The golden tabby pushed his way through the gorse tunnel and ran twords the rouge territory, already ploting the demise of Mapledash and Sorrelpaw.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us