View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2021, 07:07 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
@Minty

Sweetberry listened carefully, his features softened in concern. The former warrior sighed softly, “I know...and when you feel alone, it’s much easier to succumb to anger.” He explained, his amber eyes endearingly wide, “But you’re strong. I can sense it. And our lives...much like the seasons...change and shift all the time. Ya know,” he offered her a small smile, “Sometimes it really is darkest before the dawn...I know it may not seem like it...but you have clanmates who care about you. Listen, I know I died a long time ago...but I consider you to be my clanmate. Sometimes we have to reach out to others...we can’t always wait on them to come to us.” Sweetberry explained, gesturing with nimble paws, “Give your clanmates a chance. Sometimes others don’t reach out to us because they’re fighting their own battles...but we’re stronger when we fight those battles together.”
(Such wow, much character development)

Her ears perked up at this, and her eyes softened in realization. Sweetberry was right, in a way. Now that she thought of it, she really hadn’t given anyone in her clan a chance. Only her two friends had the courage to reach out to her and try. Maybe she just needed to try too. She felt good on how kind this tom was to her. Of course, other cats were nice to her, but this one actually understood. If she reached out, other cats would understand, too. After all, she wasn’t alone. She just needed guidance.
”Thank you,” she looked at him with kind eyes for a change.
Duskfern got up, preparing to leave. She padded into the cover of the big trees, the colors on her pelt slowly following along until you couldn’t see them. She stopped in her tracks by force and her vision faded into darkness as she woke up from her dream.
That was.. something. her eyes widened. I met a StarClan cat.

(Ima end it)

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)