View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:51 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: The 13th Century ( Roleplay )

Eliza nodded, her expression a bit pouty until it quickly faded “yeah.. I mean I suppose they’re mostly just afraid I’ll fall out and hurt myself, but still – climbing is fun!” She, unlike the wolf, didn’t actually need the climbing skill – she didn’t hunt, scout, spy (well, not for survival at least) or anything like that. Even less since she was a princess “it’s kind of boring sometimes on how much they try to avoid anything like climbing trees” but it was what it was, wasn’t it? And somewhere she could understand why it was as such.

“Really?” the kitten gasped “thank you!” she meowed, excitement swelling up inside her “I’ll help you gather the supplies,” Eliza smiled. She didn’t know what was needed for a slingshot, of course, even less where to find it, but surely Olivia knew. In the cat’s eyes, the other was honestly so smart
– sure, she knew about history and stuff, but Olivia knew how to survive outside the castle was, which was astonishing in Eliza’s eyes.
“oh- I suppose we should maybe get going, before it gets dark” Eliza suddenly meowed, a bit thoughtfully, as remembered the time. She had to be back before dinner, or the servants and her family might notice she wasn’t home. That being said, it wasn’t that late, but if they wanted to find Olivia’s pack, the flowers, and maybe supplies for a slingshot they had no time to waste! “Shall we?” she asked, getting up.