View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2020, 01:41 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Black ashes {private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
At the remark, Ashenpaw wasn't sure if he was going to laugh or scoff. Really? Him? A twerp? Yeah right. He couldn't tell if he liked blackhaze or not - the other tom wasn't really giving him much to judge. What he did know was that he was glad they were getting straight to the point. No tip-toeing around the issue for him, that was for sure. Still... He was uncertain as to what helping him really meant. Eyes narrowing in suspicion, he cautiously asked, "what do you mean 'help you'? What are you planning?" whatever he was going to get in response, he had to admit that his curiosity was piqued.

(Its fine! My response is also kinda short haha)
Blackhaze smiled a bit. Finally some fun. Rakta chimes in for a moment, this time clear as day. Good, he’d felt really along in his head. He’s doing something for once. Great. That voice was new. He’d never heard it before. Returning to Ashenpaw he thought a moment on how to phrase this. “I want to make something bigger than the clans. Something that can help all of us. Haven’t you noticed how soft everyone has gone?” He mewed stepping past Ashenpaw flicking his tail for the younger cat to follow. “these cats do nothing at all. We need to strengthen everyone before we end up extinct. Even rouges are tougher than us.” He growled at the end to emphasize his point. Wonderful. This was going wonderful.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.