View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2020, 01:07 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Icestar's Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmas Bliss View Post

Ebonyfang watched as Icestar padded out of her den. Then this was her territory. The medicine cat kept his straight face, but he was happy to see her. "Well I can't do much with Frostbreeze as Buckstar said that she would be trained by Lionwhisker. I am though trying to offer it to the Riverclan medicine cats. Snakepaw seems to like me.", he meowed. Hopefully one day when he becomes the full medicine cat he really could do something with him. Ebonyfang had no intentions of talking to Icestar about Wolverine. That was for him and him alone.
"Lionwhisker." Icestar scoffed, clearly irritated at this news. She cursed herself mentally for not taking into account the former medicine cat of ThunderClan. How foolish she'd been to think that Lionwhisker wouldn't step up when needed. Perhaps not all ThunderClan cats were stupid. But Ebonyfang was smart.

"As much as I despise RiverClan, perhaps it is good of you to start forming connections there," She nodded in approval, sitting down and curling her matted tail around her paws. "The more they like you, the better a chance we'll have with them. We can use this to our advantage. Very well done, Ebonyfang." But there was one more matter at hand that the leader was quietly fuming over.

"Be honest with me, Ebonyfang," She began, a slight twitch to her eye as her fangs glinted slightly behind her curled lip. "You met with my father, didn't you?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!