View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2020, 11:54 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart sat quietly, away from the other cats. She was having a hard time recently, and was more shy than usual. Her massive build towered and stood out like a tree among bushes. She was red under her pelt, hating how much her big, snow-white body and pale yellow eyes stood out.
Scorchstrike padded after her clan into the gathering. She was also having a difficult time. She missed Irisflame, who was missing, and was spending all her time hunting for the cold weather. She knew she stood out, with her mangled face and missing eye. She hoped and begged to herself that Dawnstar wouldn't do anything stupid, it would make Shadowclan look terrible. Scorchstrike didn't want war between Shadowclan and literally everyone else. Seeing a free space next to another cat, she went to sit down. Feeling it would be awkward if she said nothing, she turned to the she-cat and said, "H-hello."
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.