Thread: Art by a Hobbit
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2020, 01:10 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: Art by a Hobbit

Here's a big request! I definitely wanted to hit this thread before it's gone...

Full scene, acrylic, color, two characters. 5700, I believe?

Descrip:

Zen and Peya standing together in the forest. Their pics are in my Non-Warriors album, but I'll also describe them.

Peya is kind of short, strongly built, shaggy black hair, bright green eyes that have slitted pupils. He's relatively pale and has a scar down his right eye/cheek. He should be wearing simple fantasy/peasant clothing with a white shirt, brown trousers, and boots. He usually carries a switchblade around. He has sharp canines, almost like vampires' teeth. He's around eighteen or nineteen.

Zen (Zephyr) is tallish, cocoa-brown skin, strong but slender. (She is of Louisiana-Creole descent). She has a full mane of very curly-- but not thick-- golden-brown hair that sometimes appears cinnamon in the light. Her eyes as fairly large and amber or golden, with heavy brows and thick lashes. She almost always carries a pistol on her belt, and wears a white peasant shirt with pants similar to these, except brown. She has a rose tattoo on her left inner wrist.

They can be standing in the forest, "fiercely", I guess, lol, or with determined expressions. These two are bounty hunters and colleagues, but not romantic, so they don't need to be portrayed that way. I gave you a lot of description to go off of, but feel free to take artistic license-- I don't want to hamper you! Take as much time as you need, I'm in no hurry. Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you!

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site