View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2020, 11:16 AM
Wish me luck on finals!

My Mood: Unbelievable
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Almost glad Softpetal had said it first, Fishfin looked at their two, small pieces of prey. Did he really want to hunt? No. Not at all. But the right thing was to hunt for the clan, and to make sure that no one went hungry. So with a small sigh, he stood, padding deeper into the forest until he could scent a squirrel. Rare at this time of year, but he wasn't about to complain. Sliding forward toward the busily eating rodent, he lunged at the last moment, claws digging into it's flesh and fur and pinning it before he bit down, killing it before it could alert other animals of it's presence. Because not telling every animal in the forest you were hunting was generally a good idea. @Falco
(Sorry I forgot to respond to this)
She scents something but can’t pinpoint it. Hmm. Oh! I know what it is! It’s a rabbit! Just the thought of it made her mouth water. No this is for the others. She sees the rabbit, gets into her hunter crouch, and then finally pounces on it. She swiftly kills it with her claws. She did it cleanly as well. She hates being dirty.
(Sorry again lol)