View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2020, 11:16 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Sootstar

"Of course - I'd expect nothing less from you." He gave another cursory glance over the small group. He'd expect most of them to settle in again quick enough but, to be sure, he'd make time for some individual chats in the near future, "Alright. Is that all?"

[ @BILL. ]

- - - - -

Sootstar didn't quite understand the message at first. I... heart... clanmates? That didn't make much sense. I like RiverClan? I want RiverClan? I want-

"Do you want to join the clan?"

[ @Dovey ]

- - - - -

"Very well then. Get to work." There was no reason to give Koiripple a hard time, so with his words he gave a simple nod towards the rest of the clearing. She would be welcomed back into the clan now but if something like this ever happened again, her chances of being allowed to return were slim.

- - - - -

Sootstar glanced up as two familiar forms approached, offering a smile to Dayheart and a questioning glance in the direction of Foxblaze. Before he could open his mouth to respond to Dayheart's report, he was berated with Foxblaze's outburst.

"Right. Should've expected that." he muttered, cringing inward slightly before straightening up again, "Where have you been, Foxblaze?"

[ @hope @Exis ]