View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:48 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Dog fang youled in agony and fell down then regained himself.he bared his teeth at flower blossom"u...will not win.."he gasped but the torn tendons pored blood which dripped into the Heather

Weasle tail looked over in the direction of the yowl.she stared at her brother in horror as he fell to the ground gasping for air.she ran over to him not noticing flameblossom and noticed his torn throat.as his last gasp came out and he fell still,she fell on his bloodied side and closed her eyes.suddenly she felt his flank rise again and dog fang snarled in a gurgly voice"u are a traitor to this forest.I should have killed u".
Dog fangs eyes where glazed and he stopped breathing.weasle tail felt her eyes fill with tears and closed them.she would never forget his last words

Weasle tail looked over at the
Flameblossom shook her head, "You are wrong there. Starclan will always win," she said as she lunged at him again. This time she slid her front paw under his belly claws extended attempting to slice his belly.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...