Thread: WindClan Events
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

WindClan WindClan Events

So I suck at remembering to do events for the Clan. I can come up with good ideas and build off of others, but for some reason, I fail at executing them or rather remembering to put them up. So this thread is going to be something of a tracker for me.

Following Taker's lead, here's an event thread for you guys to make up your own events or let me know if you'd like to run any existing events(because I post at a snail pace). I'll be changing the events up as I think of them.

I'll be picking your events at random, so there's no real order to it. You'll get seven days to play in it and then I'll close it. I'll let you know before I throw the event up so we can go over anything you might have questions on. You must have an existing cat who's not missing to run the event.
[ @Bill ]

Existing Events
Warrior Training - Basically extra warriors training.
Nursery Raid - The queens and kits decide to see how the apprentices would react to an attack on their den.
Survive - A training event where apprentices start at the furthest point in the territory as rabbits and try to get back to the camp(warren) without being caught by predators (warriors).
Prank Wars - Apprentices vs warriors in a (harmless) prank war.
Opposite Day - Twilightstar gets bored and decides to have all the cats in her clan swap ranks for a day, creating Stagstar (technically Arie's event).

Event Requests Form
Name of Event:
Who will be hosting it?:
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)?
Mention Me: @Moonraven