View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2020, 04:36 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Icestar's Territory

@Undertaker

Icestar scowled at her daughter's overconfidence. In her eyes, it was unwarranted. The icy landscape swirled around her, fueled by her own rage and vitriol. This territory had not been such a snowy hellscape before Icestar moved in. "Be careful how you tread, Dawnstar. You have yet to gain a reputation as the fiercest leader in the forest. Until you do, the other Clans will take advantage of you. As for ThunderClan, speak with Ebonyfang. I visited him during his last journey to the Starcave and gave him information on furthering the plan. It's in his paws now. ThunderClan isn't just going to waltz into your paws, you know. As much as I hate to admit it, you know there's only so much I can do from here." She paced forward, closer to the cat who rivaled her in size. She wasn't aiming to intimidate Dawnstar, no. She was past that point, and she knew the leader would take none of it from her. As loyal as Dawnstar had always been to her mother, she had a fiery rebelliousness about her that had always been present for as long as Icestar had been manipulating her.

"Buckstar has appointed a mistake of a medicine cat, Frostbreeze, as per my own manipulated "sign" from the "stars". ThunderClan is vulnerable and scared, without medical care. That is where we come in. They'll rely on us to train her. Do you understand?" There was one more important detail Icestar wanted to drop.

"And I wish to inform you that I've discovered the whereabouts of your traitor sister."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!