View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2020, 04:56 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: 🔥 Fire Drills 🔥

-- @Slushie @punkscape --

Why did he always have to ruin her fun? Couldn't she just have fun without interrupts? All she wanted was to have fun, to yell fire and help out and like... Buckstar wasn't making it easy for her! It was either no fun or it was get in trouble. He should've just made her an apprentice before, would've saved him a whole load of trouble and she was ready! She was totally prepped and ready but now he had to monitor her every single step. "My leg is FINE! I can climb a tree again if I want to!" Not that she was fully sure her leg was ready but like... she presumed it would be. Hopefully. It couldn't not be good could it? Oh Well, she'd either just lied or just said the truth and she didn't know which was which. "Fire fire fire fire fire," she repeated stubbornly, and then smiled brightly, as she saw a tiny kit come over to her. "YES! come over to me! Let me corrupt you!" And looking stubbornly back at the leader, "thanks for the souvenir, I'm keeping this." With that she smiled brightly at the kit and said, "We're going to play with fire fire fire!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee