Old November 2nd, 2020, 05:04 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Cliffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eerie elysian View Post
Buzzardpaw
________

His fluffy tail dragged on the ground as the tabby cat plodded after his mentor. His one remaining eye was fixed on the sky, refusing to look down. He feared if he looked down, another stupid buzzard might sneak up on him and steal his other eye, rendering him blind. Useless. And Dawnfart would kick him out of ShadowClan. And Doetuft would laugh at him. And he’d be forced to live as an outsider.

So no, he wasn't taking his eye off of the cloudy sky. At the very least, if necessary, he would focus some part of him on keeping an eye out for those damn birds.

He... he didn’t want to be useless.

He had lost his spark. That very much could be observed through the silence, and the drag of his paws on the ground - and the lack of a snarky comment. To some extent it worried the warrior, the apprentice had an attitude, and she did miss it. Moving over slightly she curled her tail around him, and caught his head stretched towards the sky. Oh. He was worried about the bird. Not caring about how she probably shouldn't be doing this at a training ground, Doetuft moved and proceeded to embrace her apprentice in a hug, brief however it may be, but it was there to show he was not alone with whatever he was dealing with. "If you... wish to talk... about what... happened... or just... talk, we can... do so after... training." Not right now... she needed to teach him how to defend himself so that such a thing as what happened likely would not happen again, or at least so that the likeliness that he would lose an eye would not happen. "We're going... to be working... on the offensive. I want... you to attack... me. Come.. at me... Buzzard."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee