View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2020, 10:58 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Cliffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@cmdR_Paige
Dawnstar jerked backward at the flailing paw, disregard the small jolt of pain that came with a small nick that came with the clip from his claw.

"That's enough." Dawnstar meowed, calling off the spar to dip her head and look at the bite on her hind leg. She was going to have to visit the medicine cats. It wasn't bad, but some herbs wouldn't hurt.

"You pass, barely. You're hardly better than a kittypet, the only reason you're passing is due to the fact that I need more warriors, even terrible ones." Every clan needed a little cannon fodder, Ashpaw was expandable should she need expandable warriors in the future. "In another moon, I'm going to have another cat test your fighting skills, if you fail to please me or show me no improvements, I'll be demoting you."
Ashpaw dipped his head, although severely irritated at his performance. All talk, no fight. He really needed to work on his skills, or he'd never become a warrior.

"Thank you, Dawnstar," he forced himself to say eventually. He was sore, enough to find it hard to walk back to camp.

- I left -