Thread: Playdate
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2020, 08:22 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: Playdate

That had been the ride of her life! Eldersky finally unhinges herself from the cat she'd attacked, and stands up with haste. "Hey!" she mews to the she-cat. "Thanks for fighting me! It... Seems like something happened, and I have to go. But it was pretty fun! You're so big, I bet anyone who's tried to fight you has had a hard time managing. How do you do other things, like hunt or swim? Do you float or sink? Do you have to swim harder than the others? What-" Suddenly, the warrior snaps her jaws shut and tosses a look over her shoulder. "I should go! Bye!" Without waiting around any longer, Eldersky pivots on her heels and bounces away.
But rather than racing to trail after Twilightstar, the tabby begins to look for the two toms she'd caught sight of before getting into her own little scuffuffle. "Creekdash!" she mews, setting her eyes on his back and pattering up to him from behind. Waving her tail, she blinks between him and RiverClan's deputy. "Someone's spoiled the party and we're going home," she whispers to her Clanmate before straightening up to look at Sootflare. Eldersky's lips draw up into a smile. "I was gonna come say hi to you before! Then I saw this guy come over and decided I wanted to try fighting... The really BIG warrior! She was amaaaazing! Oh, Sootflare!" She seemed to be talking a mile a minute all of a sudden. Her cheeks had even warmed quite a bit. Looking from the deputy to Creekdash, her smile doesn't waver. "Would you like me to go on ahead of you?" she questions him, almost imploringly.
[ @Shadeleaf thanks for rping with me (: Eld really liked Lotus! @Wings hidon'thurtme just shoving some eld at u fshns @wnder ]