Old October 10th, 2020, 08:40 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
[ @Daunting Drago0n ]

Aspenkit

The small kit would hiss in irritation. They had wanted the minnow. They had chose it after a long inspection. A sigh escaped Aspenkit as they grabbed a fat mouse and looked around for somewhere to eat. Their eyes landed on Shadowkit and they bounded over to the figure, dropping the mouse by their paws. "Let's share!" the young cat purred.

Splashkit

Once the small feline had consumed the whole fish, she ran over to her siblings. "Hey Shadowkit! Hey Aspenkit!" she greeted them, meowing loudly. Splashkit let out a purr and flopped down to lay on the ground. She was full but wanted to play. "Want to play a game when you guys have finished eating?" the young molly asked.

[ Sounds good! ]

"Okay.."
Shadowkit mewed. He took a bite of the mouse hesitantly before looking over at Splashkit. "S-Sure.." Was he going to get hurt? What if he hurt his sisters? The small kit padded over wobbly