View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2020, 08:34 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Icestar's Territory

[Open, looking for some goody-four-paws to tell her she shouldn't be manipulating the clans for ShadowClan's benefit)

Icestar's territory had become bitterly cold. Frost still covered the ground from the sign she'd sent, and her own emotions made it even colder. But she didn't care. She was warm as ever in her cave, sheltered.

It was only a matter of time before somebody took notice of how much she was interfering with the living. Once dead, StarClan cats are supposed to be free of all borders and live as one Clan. But Icestar remained loyal only to ShadowClan even in death, and would do anything within her power to help her former Clan rise to further power. She had hand-picked the worst medicine cat possible for ThunderClan, and that was just the beginning. She would soon be meeting with Frostbreeze when the new medicine cat made her first trip to the Starcave. Then, the real plotting could begin.

She let out a low growl as she heard somebody approaching her den.
"Who dares encroach on my territory?" She hissed, claws unsheathing quickly. She was not used to unexpected visitors.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!