Old December 17th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
(Wanna fight? (: )

Swiftwind started pacing side to side in front of the cats who were fighting for Starclan. Energy was pulsing through her and it was taking every ounce of self control she had to not claw that mouse brain's ears off. "Are all of these cats also kits?" She countered, feeling the breaths of the cats behind her. Their hisses and growls brought her strength. "If that is how you feel, then you have never been a Thunderclan cat! You're nothing but a filthy rogue!" she yowled while drawing her claws through the earth beneath her. Her friends and family have joined Starclan after seasons of serving Thunderclan, and she will defend them! It is the warrior code!
(Sure)

Barktooth took steps forward, his teeth showing, having two rotten ones and one chipped off. "You all have the mind of kits! Every single one of you!" He hissed angrily, his eyes narrow slits of anger, head low and tail lashing. He turned to Rivermist and growled. "I taught you better, your dirty traitor." The words made Rivermist back up, she couldn't fight her own mentor, she went off, slightly scared and looking for someone she wasn't close to to battle.
Barktooth turned back to Swiftwind after muttering about the younger warrior being a cowered and a traitor. "Seems my old apprentice has gone running, it's just us now!"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series