View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2020, 04:23 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: Current/Future big plots??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniCalifornia View Post
Ok so I joined a couple of days ago, and I want to RP, but I don't know what's currently going on in ShadowClan... or anywhere really lol.

What are the current and future sitewide plots I should keep in mind when roleplaying? This is mainly for ShC but it also applies to the rest of the clans.

Also, can anyone educate me on cat politics and tell me what's been going on with the leaders? I'm seeing cats who are against Dawnstar/Dawnstripe but I don' know why.
I can fill you in!
About two months ago I think, ShadowClan was still being lead by Icestar, (who was evil and ambitious) when WindClan chased them out of their territory! I can’t remember when, but Buckstar is ThunderClan’s new leader, and he recently appointed Glidingfeather as his Deputy. Right now, they’re looking for a medicine cat. (Or picking them out, the applications are overdue.) Now back to ShadowClan. They were living in a temporary camp, when only a few weeks ago, Icestar was murdered by a member during a clan meeting. Now the leader is Dawnstar, who some cats fear will be a bad leader, if not just as bad as Icestar because they’re related. (I think it’s mother-daughter, but I’m not sure.) But a few think Dawnstar will be a good leader. Needless to say, Dawnstar led ShadowClan back to territory, and finished the new camp only a few days ago!

Whew. I think that sums it up. If you have questions, you can ask me, but I suggest contacting the main cats involved with these big plots. (Being Icestar, @punkscape, Dawnstar @Undertaker, and Buckstar, @Slushie.)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com